Monday was another wonderfully hot day in southern California. The kiddie pool was up and in use full force. By time Brian got home it was sweltering in our house, so we joined the kids in the kiddie pool.
Let me paint the scene
3 ring blow up kiddie pool
2 full grown adults
1 seven year old
1 two and a half year old
It was a tight squeeze, a wonderful tight squeeze.
We played tea and as always I would say some excuse, too hot, too cold, oops I tripped and dump my cup of tea on the kids. This is our bath game too, but I digress.
Well, being that neither kid can tolerate having their sister dump water on their head, they needed to get the urge to douse someone out SOMEHOW. Daddy to the rescue. He sat there as they giggled and dumped, giggled and dumped, giggled and dumped.
Chloe laughed so hard she got the hiccups. I thought about bounding out of the pool to grab the camera...but then I realized the moment would pass to quickly to dash up the stairs to my room. So I stayed and watched and tried to capture snapshots in my head to remember when they are way too cool to sit in a kiddie pool with mom and dad.
It was a great day, one I am proud to say was just too fun for pictures.
So cute! You are such a joyful mom! I really hope that kind of mom too!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! =)
ReplyDelete