Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Glimpses of God's grace

These could have been images of a horrific tragedy.  These could have been images that I could never bring myself to look at.  This could have been images of the day that I had to begin to think out the Eulogy for my brothers, sister-in-laws, niece, and nephews funerals. 
But it wasn't.
This was a terrible day.  A sad day of burned up things and burned up memories, but a day that did not extinguish the lives of my family members too soon. God is good.
My dear family will have to rebuild, and it will be a hard road, but I praise God that they travel the road in a car not a hearse.


If you would like to help, you can donate money Here. And if you do please tell them who you are; part of God's grace in this experience is seeing the faces of all the people who step out and step up to help those in need.







3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kat. Thank you for posting pictures. Praise the Lord they made it out safely! What a miracle. God is soo good and sovereign. We will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna just told me about your brother's loss. It is so hard to lose everything, but praise God that everyone is okay. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh man! Praying for your family. Our God is good, and I have no doubt he will provide. What a blessing that everyone made it out safely.

    ReplyDelete