What a loaded question. We love our girls, and some days I think I like not having a baby when it comes to planning day trips. And we JUST potty trained Chloe, and not changing diapers all day is really nice. And our car isn't really big enough for three car seats, and I like my car. Decision made, right?
But then I think of the smell of Baby All, or the sweet cooing of a baby, or how it feels to snuggle a baby in your arms. Not to mention the joy...the pure joy of finding out your pregnant, and that God has blessed you with a baby. Yeah, yeah, I know. Sleepless nights, puking, waddling, money money, money. But man oh man, that Baby calls.
Especially when your baby, who think is itty bitty does this, and brings her growth into perspective:

this picture is adorable....if sometime down the road you do have more kiddos - this message will be priceless! You are such an incredible person :)
ReplyDeleteSomething I've been pondering for a while is if I believe God is big enough to control the amount of children he blesses us with. Just a thought!! Love you Kat and you're a great mom to two and would be a great mom to more if you decide!!
ReplyDelete