Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Blog ride and Poison berry punch

Brian had the day off yesterday, so he suprised us with a trip to Knott's for the day. We had such a fun time. Here are some of the highlights and one yucky low-light.
Brian exploring a cave with his girls


Daddy thrilled to have taken his Serena on what she called the "blog" ride for the first time. The "blog" ride. I love it, what a sign off the times. She really thought it was called the blog ride.
My girls posing as we went on the Calico mine ride...one of their favorites of the day.

Serena takes pretty good pictures, I'd have to say.



The low-light. We went to TGI Fridays for lunch. I ordered the Starwberry fields salad, and I got this. Wilted ice berg lettuce with nasty overly ripe strawberries. What restraunt would even serve this junk???




The carousel was our last family ride of the night.





Daddy happily taking both his girls on the Camp Bus in Camp Snoopy.






Brian REALLY EXCITED to be on the carousel. Don't let the face fool you, he did that on purpose!







Chloe SOAKED after going on the log ride (late in the day we realized we could all go.) Serena being, well, Serena and hamming it up for the camera. Chloe loved the ride, I mean L-O-V-E-D it. The bounce house made her cry, but the log ride she loves. Go figure.
We had such a good time. There were hardly any lines so we went on everything we wanted, and then more. We saw an ice show, and had funnel cake. At dinner we got the girls what Serena heard as poion berry punch. She in dramatic Serena fashion said " POISON! YOU GAVE ME POISON BERRY!" Completely serious, I might add. I replied "BOY....b-o-y....boysenberry punch." She replies, sounding relieved, "Oh...ok I thought you gave me poison."

















1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Serena cracks me up...I'm laughing out loud at the "Poison Berry". hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete