So I realized I haven't blogged in a bazillion years. I have been so busy, I honestly haven't really had time to sit and think. It has been madness, and I seriously am hoping to come down with something at this point just to be forced to cut things out of my agenda. I have been overwhelmed and under rested, which is a bad combination for me. I don't handle lack of sleep well. I am have been trying my hardest to not erupt all over my family in moments of stress.
There isn't anything major plaguing me, just a bunch of little things all together. My poor husband has been in pain for a week due to a bad tooth, it is being fixed Thursday thanks to the kindness of my church family, but seeing him in pain and not being able to fix it myself sucks. We're trying to figure out what on earth to do for Chloe's dental issues, and how much she really needs vs how much the last dentist just wanted to bill for. I have been working on curriculum stuff a lot lately, but feel like I haven't really made any headway. The holidays and Chloe's birthday are fast approaching and I feel like I have nothing to show for it. Have we gotten any shopping done, nope! DO I have anything ready for Chloe's party? Nope! Money I was counting on for both of those went to pay bills and fix the car. So is life, I am figuring out, but not a fun part of it. I always want to spoil my friends, family and kids rotten at Christmas to express my love and gratitude, but money gets tight around this time of year, and thusly so does holiday spending. Serena is asking for a dog, which I would love to get for her, but that's just another expense we can't really take on, so she'll be let down at Christmas. I am in the midst of planning for Serena's class thanksgiving party, which makes me happy but it's just something else on my plate right now.
I am in need of rest and unfortunately I'll have to pencil it in for January. I feel bad even writing this blog, after all there are people all around me suffering and having actual problems. Just take this post as a proverbial scream to let the steam out.
No comments:
Post a Comment