So here I am, today starting adventurous idea number 2...loosing weight.
I woke up, ready to do this, ready to begin, ready to decide to change.
So I went back to livestrong.com, where they'll track everything for free for me, and planned out my day. And to keep myself from thinking about food (or the lack there of) today I decided to make myself busy. So far I have (half way) rearranged the living room, and started cleaning out Chloe's 2t stuff, for the bazillion 3t stuff I saved from Serena.
While doing this, I realized that Serena had way more clothes than she ever needed. I gave half of what she had away when out grew them, then saved the other half. Well, half is like a large plastic storage bin stuffed to the brim. I washed them all (2 full loads of laundry, just for those) and now I have the blessed "problem" of making room for them all.
So far today has been a success, of course it is only 10:45am. But I am going to do my best to make sure the reast of the day goes just as well!
It is certainly difficult to be disciplined in this area...but you can do it! Good things can come from a bit of hard work. Praying for you!
ReplyDelete