Wednesday, June 23, 2010

See! I Knew it!

So remember This post?
Not my childs finest day.

But like I said she has a sweet heart and yesterday I got to be the almost crying proud mom because of it.

It was the last Brownie meeting of the year, and they were giving out awards, and patches and all that jazz. They got to the end and the leader was going to present the coleader with a gift, and she said:

"Serena can you come up and present this to Ms. Michelle. We picked Serena to do this, and let me tell you why. She wrote both Michelle and I very sweet thank you notes that really meant a lot to us. So Serena can you hand this to Ms. Michelle?"

I held back the tears, barely.

My girl can do the most absolute kind gestures, and that's the girl I know, and it was so amazing to see someone else seeing her, for her heart.

And stupid me forgot my camera, dangit.

1 comment: