Yeah dumb title I know, but a week of no sleep leaves a lack of creativity in it's wake.
So yesterday was the first day it didn't feel like nails running down my throat every time I THOUGHT of swallowing, so I should have been in a great mood. But I was sleepy and tired, and sleepy and tired, so I did what any good mom would do: avoided my kids to avoid snapping at them. I should have channeled the Holy Spirits power and been patient, but instead I copped out and avoided. They watched movies and did busy work, cause I'm a good mom.
Well, things went better today, I slept last night, my throat is scratchy but not painful, so things are going well. I was nice to my kids today, and didn't avoid them like the plague, something I don't think I'd ever brag about, but whatever.
And I have an appointment with the ENT next week, and I'll get his opinion on to slice or not to slice out a body part. I don't know whether to hope for a yes, it's your tonsils and taking them out would make you peachy keen. OR no it's not your tonsils, it's just dumb luck. Better luck in 2011.
We'll see, I'm not worried, I know my God loves my inpatient, self-centered whiny self to pieces, and He'll be there no matter what, I am just ansty-pantsy for an answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment