I bet you thought I lost it for a minute, huh?
Well I didn't.
In case I haven't yet mentioned my darling little 3 year old is not only a daredevil, but also loves to sing. And by loves to sing I mean belts out any and every song she knows at volume 10. Cause duh, that's how you're supposed to sing. She even closes her eyed dramatically every once in a while, and then does the eyed closed, slight bow of the head after each one to tell you she'd done. Well done long enough for applause anyway.
So I love to listen to her sing all day, especially when she gets the words wrong. It reminds me of my mom. And then I laugh even more.
She has been all about singing "King Jesus is all" lately. If you don't know it, go Here
So she gets most of the lyrics right, except when it comes to "And I know that He'll answer, me when I call"
She sings, you guessed it "And I know that a sister, me when at home."
Oh Lord, how I heart that little girl.
haha! i read the title like 100 times thinking i was reading it wrong...
ReplyDeleteshe is such a doll! :)!!