That's the only word I can think of right now. Squirmy. My soul is squirmy, my moods are squirmy, my thoughts are squirmy. I am having trouble focusing, deciding, or moving in any one direction. I have so many things swirling through my head I don't know where to start, or where my feet could land. This is where I wish I were an incredibly organized person. I desire organization! At my old job, I was ridiculously organized, like ANAL about it. I had everything labeled, everything had a place, I loved clearing out clutter and making the office streamlined, I thrived on it. But at home, oy. I just can't seem to get it how I want it. I wish I had money to go to the container store and go crazy with file boxes, and plastic shoe boxes galore!
Maybe this antsy-ness is because the school year is over and done in 17 days. Maybe because I have such amazing things before me on the horizon, I don't know. I can not put my finger on this unscratchable itch. It's an odd place to be.
Squirmy...most excellent discriptive choice my daughter I can concure on the thoughts of this blog...I get this way at least every year or so...I have too also wondered what already, just tell me what and where and for pete's sake when already! Glad someone else shares my restless feet and I am not alone...but still I wait and still I do not know why these moods strick.
ReplyDelete