
You know how sometimes those simple little things make your day? Well today Chloe and I headed to Rachel's house for a playdate. The girls played well together for 4 hours while we chatted. It was such fun. If you're a mom you know the wonder of chit-chatting with another mom while the kids play safely and happily nearby. It's like a battery recharge.
Well, she also went out to her garden and picked, trimmed, and arranged some hydrangeas for me to take home. Cause feeding and entertaining Chloe and I wasn't enough. A simple gesture from a sweet friend, that totally made my day.
Totally! We all need our Mommy - batteries re-charged! Thanks for this post!
ReplyDeletepretty flowers!!
ReplyDeleteand I love mommy chit chat time!!
so glad u enjoyed the flowers!! Your friendship means a lot to me and I love knowing my kids are playing with other kids who love Jesus!!
ReplyDelete