My little ray of spunk-shine is talking and talking all the more, which I guess kind of happens as they grow.
Well at 3 1/2 the FUNNIEST stories come out of her mouth, and I have NO IDEA where she gets them from. And BTW 15 is her favorite number to give to anything that has to do with money, and after a trip to the 99 cent store, she now tells stories of the 15 money store...all the time.
"I bought my puppy at the 15 money store. My puppy was 20 bucks, so I gave them 20 bucks."
So I asked her,
"How much does a cat cost at the 15 money store?"
"$500, a quarter and 1 money"
"Oh how much does a lizard cost?"
"I don't know...5 bucks"
"And how about a bunny rabbit?"
"I don't know"
"Well how about a hampster?"
"They don't sell hampsters. They try to bite your teeth like this (chomping motion). They are creepy. They don't sell those."
And she was serious the whole time she told me that story...that's the best part.
No comments:
Post a Comment