Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2

So here we are, the second day of school. Serena really enjoyed yesterday. However, she did not like that they changed her lunchtime around, and now they play first and then eat (it may just have been a first day thing, I'm not sure).

Chloe was a monster yesterday, she does NOT like Serena being gone. All day I was ready to scream back at her and have a tantrum myself.

This morning Serena put on a super cute outfit...then as we were leaving I saw how SHORT her skirt had gotten on her rear end (the Alvarado genes bring a rump with them). SO we did a mad dash upstairs picked out a new outfit, then dashed off to school to find out they didn't move the start time up by 10 minutes, though the school wide phone call last week said they would.So, we got there on time, with time to spare.

They started their morning routine of flag deck, where the kids all line up outside, they do announcements and say the pledge of allegiance and sing a patriotic song. Serena looked glad to be back to this morning ritual, but Chloe didn't like it. She was calling for "see-ya" and had a bit of a fit when we came home without her big sis.

I love how they fight like alley cats, then cry when they are apart; normal sibling stuff I suppose, but it still makes me laugh.

So now back to my routine of setting up for moms, and then moms, then Bible study. I'm hopnig getting back to seeing her friends so often will help this transition for Chloe....reallly hoping......really hoping!!

1 comment:

  1. Paige had so much fun with Chloe the last few days. She keeps telling me they run away...think she means run around!! If you want drop Chloe off if you need some time for the curriculum, know the girls would have fun!!

    ReplyDelete