I was lucky enough to get a new night stand for my room, so the old one I was using I decided could become the girls dinner table. They had been sitting at an end table, so I took that and put it back in my living room and I repainted this table white, and let the girls go to town decorating it. They each had thier own side, so that Serena wouldn't have to worry about Chloe "ruining" her painting.Here are the pictures from it. They loved doing it as much as I had hoped they would!

Chloe is so proud of this table. Everyday when they sit at it, she excitedly says "Mommy, Look!" And points at what she painted.

This is the only pic of Serena I could put up. I have tons, but since she painted in her underwear...I won't be posting those.

Serena wrote "I love to rite." TOOOOOO cute.

The finished product.

Serena delicately painting her side. Chloe went for a more "smear it around all the place including half my body" approach.
No comments:
Post a Comment