Chloe is a little too attached to her Binky. So I put it up on top of our TV in the living room, you know, so she couldn't reach it. Then we left to take Serena to school. As soon as we got back, she climbed out of the stroller, grabbed a chair and walked over to the TV. I asked what she was doing, and she said "Getting Binky", like it was nothing. Well, lo and behold, she CAN reach the top of the TV standing on her tip toes on top of a chair.
And as I was typing this , I looked over to see the dreaded Binky in her mouth, again. So I took it out and told her "Binkiess are for bedtime." to which Chloe said "I need help. Come on mommy." So she took me by the hand to take me downstairs, and I asked her, "What do you need me to do?" "Get chair." Nice try little one...I already learned my lesson on that one.
Side note: As we were downstairs I went outside to water my plants, and my little gardener helped me, and watered herself while she was at. As we came in she said "Wet." So I took off her dress. She looked at me and said "waters wet". Keen observation kiddo. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment