Chloe is talking, so much more, every single day. It's amazing how quickly she picks up words and phrases. Her newest one cracks me up.
"I need_______" The blank is filled in by various words, such as binky, bear (her favorite stuffed animal), taggie (her blanket), juice, pillow, play with Lexi, ect.
I started wondering where she got it from. My smart little cookie listens to me more than I thought, apparently. I always say "You don't need your binky, that's for ni night." Or, "You don't need juice, drink your milk," ect. Well, she figured out that she should tell me that she DOES need these things. I am just tickled that she figured out how to try to get around what I say. Maybe I should be worried about how this kind of thought process will show itself later on in her life, but for now I am just excited to see how smart she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment