Monday, April 20, 2009

I eat them.

Serena spent the night at Grandma and Papas house on Saturday and she baked cupcakes. So, being the kind girl that she is she brought home 4 of them, 1 for each of us. She put them in the fridge to save for later. Sometime between then and when I was getting the girls ready for bed Chloe got into the fridge when no one was looking, and helped herself to all the frosting.

I found this rather funny, so I snapped a picture and showed Brian. He called Chloe over to him and showed her the picture, "What's this Chloe?" She replied "cupcakes". He then asked "What happened to the cupcakes?" "I eat them"



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. You gotta hand it too her, she's pretty upfront...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it, she saw me posting this pic and was like "I eat cake...come on mommy." Like I was going to let her have more after this mess! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I just love this!!! At least she was honest! Cupcakes are delicious, can you blame her?

    ReplyDelete