Monday, April 27, 2009

My Garden

Here's my spring flower mix...I wish I knew what all of them were called.
Here is my Sweet Basil, and part of the Spring Flowers

Here is the lovely bench my dad built and painted. On the ground is a potato plant, which grew from being in water with tooth picks. Also Serena's Lima Bean plant. None of us eat Lima Beans, but she brought it home from school, so we had to plant it. In the middle of the stand is an Aster plant which sprouted but stopped growing in full sun, so I am hoping a break from it may help it grow some more...we'll see.


Here are my tomato plant, the beginning of bachelor buttons, Rosemary, German Thyme and a sunflower seed JUST starting to peek out in the back.



Here are the fabulous details my mom painted on. If only I was blessed with her gifts!




More of her art work, it goes over every leg.





No comments:

Post a Comment