Brian rented Slumdog Millionaire last night, and I really enjoyed it. Thinking that people ACTUALLY live that way, broke my heart, though. To think of all those little kids, on thier own, the same age as my daughter...sigh.
But, the part I enjoyed what was a great story it was. It really told a story that drew you in. And, my brain went back to my favorite english class, and my favorite teacher, and how he would always try to make us think, and notice things the author purposefully put in/ or left out of a book. So here's my discussion question:
What do you think the trains symbolized? What was thier importance? There was a train in each key scene of the movie, so they have to mean something. I have my own ideas, but I am looking forward to hearing everyone elses ideas!!
Ok GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment